Citrus Splash in a compostable refill.Our refills are composed of two parts, an inner certified compostable pouch made from a cellulose composite (bioplastic) and a 100% recyclable cardboard sleeve.
The inner pouches are planet-friendly and easy to use. They are not meant for storage, but just as a product transportation method.
We recommend using the refills within 5 days of receiving them. Once used, the pouches will decompose in home compost in around 32 weeks. The cardboard sleeve can be recycled or composted at home.
It is estimated that 5 million tonnes of plastic is used every year, and almost half of this is made up of packaging. 95% of beauty packaging is thrown away after just one use. Although there are existing refills available, they are generally made from plastic or glass. Our new solution is truly sustainable.
Order the regular 100ml Citrus Splash. After enjoying your product, make sure you rinse and dry the empty glass bottle to prepare for a refill! To top-up, place an order for a biodegradable refill. Your pouch will be filled on the same day and posted through your letterbox.
Our goal is to produce effective and natural products while also caring about the needs of our planet and taking the necessary steps to become more sustainable. Join our commitment and help us to reuse and refill!
- Made with 100% compostable materials
- Minimises packaging waste
- Eliminates single-use plastic
- Reduces carbon emissions, water use, and waste
- Small enough to be posted through your letterbox
- Helps create a more sustainable future for our planet
100ml | 3.3 fl oz
How to top-up with our refills:
1. Wash your existing glass bottle and make sure it’s dry before refilling
2. Cut the cardboard wallet at line B
3. Pinch the opening together and hold it above the neck of the bottle
4. Once aligned on top, release the opening and fill up
5. Twist cap securely and enjoy!
How to dispose:
Rinse out the inner pouch and place in your garden waste or home compost. The cardboard sleeve can also be torn up and composted at home.
If the first options are not available, dispose of the pouch in general waste, and the cardboard sleeve in your recycling bin.
Aqua, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Avena Sativa Extract (Oat Silk), Vegetable Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder (Aloe Vera), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Allantoin, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Essential Oil), Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol.